HUMOR: Funny email addresses

Branden R. Williams brw@kickinit.net
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 11:15:57 -0500 (CDT)

Submitted by Aaron Nakamura.  -Brando

You won't believe these!

You couldn't make these up if you tried.  These are funny..... Especially
the last one....

Many colleges and businesses tend to strip the last name down to 6
characters and add the first and last initial to either the beginning or
end to make up an e-mail address.  For example, Mary L. Ferguson =
mlfergus or fergusml. They are just now beginning to realize the problems
that may happen when you have a large and diverse pool of people to choose
from. Add to that a large database of company/college acronyms and you

have some very funny addresses.  Probably not funny to the individual
involved, however:

TOP TEN Actual E-mail Addresses

10. Helen Thomas Eatons (Duke University) - eatonsht@dku.edu

9. Mary Ellen Dickinson (Indiana University of Pennsylvania) -
   dickinme@iup.edu

8. Francis Kevin Kissinger (Las Verdes University) - kissinfk@lvu.edu

7. Amanda Sue Pickering (Purdue University) - aspicker@pu.edu

6. Ida Beatrice Ballinger (Ball State University) - ibballin@bsu.edu

5. Bradley Thomas Kissering (Brady Electrical, Northern Division, Overton,
   Canada) - btkisser@bendover.com

4. Isabelle Haydon Adcock (Toys "R" Us) - ihadcock@tru.com

3. Martha Elizibeth Cummins (Fresno University) - cumminme@fu.edu

2. George David Blowmer (Drop Front Drawers & Cabinets Inc.) -
   blowmegd@dropdrawers.com

..but at No 1, it had to be...

1. Barbara Joan Beeranger (Myplace Home Decorating) -
   beeranbj@myplace.com

Fair Winds and Following Seas,

Branden R. Williams <brw@brw.net>
http://www.brw.net/
"My mind flows like the wind, my soul becomes the rain,
 My imagination the storm."